Do you have an idea that could make Aldgate even better? Join us for a workshop to help get your idea off the ground!
Our Aldgate is a new crowdfunding platform being launched by the City of London enabling the people who inhabit Aldgate every day to collaborate on amazing unique and creative projects.
From music festivals to art installations, guerrilla gardening to pop up markets, if you have an idea to make Aldgate even better, this is your opportunity to make it happen. A £30,000 fund has also been created for projects crowdfunding in Aldgate.
We are hosting a free workshop to help you get your ideas off the ground!
Free registration: sign up for your free place here
Join us and you will:
- Hear what crowdfunding is and how to get involved
- Learn more about the fund and the criteria
- Understand how to define your project idea
- Get tips for presenting your project page clearly
- Start creating your campaign plan
- Discover how to identify potential backers
- Get advice on marketing and communicating your project
- Receive a free guide to running a successful campaign
We look forward to meeting you soon!